Software for Pocket PC
Pocket PCs have caught the attention of a lot of people. Despite its slightly high price, many businesspersons have already purchased the mobile device. The device is sleek and lightweight and so many businesspersons find it easy to carry anywhere they go. Regardless of what business undertaking you’re in, you will surely benefit from the Pocket PCs because you can use helpful tools or applications installed in it. Aside from the applications that you can use at work, you can also download games software so that you can have fun anywhere you go whenever you get bored and pressured. You can find a lot of software for the Pocket PC on the net. Here is a list of some of the most popular software you can find online for Pocket PCs:
1. FlashAssist by Ant Mobile. Visit their official site and you can get the product in order to view the Micromedia Flash on the Pocket PC. The Flash Player will allow you to directly open your SWF files without using scroll bars. The software can cost you $15.
2. Odigo Messenger by Ruksun Software. This software will allow you to send instant messages and you can even connect with other IM networks like MSN Messenger, ICQ, Yahoo Messenger, and the AOL. The software can be obtained at $25.
3. ASV by Olive Tree is a pocket bible exclusively designed for the 351e015 Pocket PC. The software supports personal highlighting, bookmarks, hyper-linking, eBook, etc.
4. Mobile Administrator by River Solutions allows you to control computers anywhere through the use of Pocket PC that is connected to the internet. Tasks like rebooting start/stop services monitoring, and free memory can be completed on the Pocket PC. This software is available online for free.
5. Cresotech Convert – this software is available in trial versions and after paying the registration fee of $15, you can already completely download it from their official website. This application is mainly used for conversion of units of measuring system. These are the five most popular software that you can get for your Pocket PC; as you can see, only one is available for free download while the rest can be obtained for a certain fee. Even the paid software are worthy investments because you can use them at work or when you’re traveling to other places. Aside from the software applications, you can also download games so that you can have fun anywhere you go. All work and no play can make you dull and so try to have some fun through the Pocket PC games. There are old game versions that you can download and even the latest games. You just need to visit the freeware websites and find the games you like. After that, you can download the games and save it to your Pocket PC or in a memory card. You have to choose the software that you can use everyday. You should consider you current job or career before you purchase the software. That way, you can be sure that you will be using it frequently. You see, it is not advisable to save programs or software in your Pocket PC which is unused since it takes up memory space. Uninstall the unused programs or software and install only the ones you’re using. The same goes with the games.
Zone Labs Articles
Zone Labs Books